Saturday, April 10, 2010

Introducing ... Me!

Welcome to my world - or at least a corner of it. My name is Deb, and I'm an alcoholic. I have 27 years' sobriety. I am the proud mother of two daughters, age 23 and 17, and a son, age 21. I became a widow four years ago, when my husband died of an overdose.
I am here to share my experience, strength, hope and observations, as well as the humor, sadness and wonder that spring from a life filled with recovery, faith, family, friends and pets. My life has been a kaleidoscope of tragedy and miracles, much of which I will share with you because I want you to know that long-term sobriety is possible if you are willing to go to any length to achieve it; I am living proof of it.
I am blessed with bottomless gratitude and a pleasantly warped sense humor. I hope you'll laugh, think, relate, and keep coming back.

1 comment:

  1. Deb, I'm so looking forward to you blogging! Hi and welcome! hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete